The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
By certification [File Integrity]
Products name: Sodium Sulphide 80PPM
● Classification: Sulphide
● Type: Sodium Sulphide
● CAS No.: 1313-82-2
● Other Names: sodium sulphide or sodium sulfide
● MF: Na2S
● EINECS No.: 215-211-5
● Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
● Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
● Purity: 60%
● Appearance: yellow flakes
● Application: Leather , dyeing tanning, textile, print, molting, paper making, m
● Brand Name: RSTE
● Model Number: 80ppm
● Ssodium sulphide flakes ize: 1-5 mm
● Yellow flakes sodium sulfide smell:sodium sulphide flakes rotten egg
● Dangerous level: 8 types of chemical dangerous
Packaging & Delivery
sodium sulfide 60% yellow flakes package:
1. 25kg Net Plastic Woven Bag
2. 40*25kg pp woven bag in one ton bag
3. 40*25kg pp woven bag on one pallete
Fast delivery 5-10 days
2.high quality with SGS
3.Fast delivery 5-10 days
4.low price in china
Sodium Sulphide(Na2S) for leather industry
Focus on doing only sodium sulphide for 10 years
Have done business with 20 countries
sodium slfide has high quality and lowest price in china
Fast delivery for 5-10 days after
Senior consultant for sodium sulphide in china
Appearance: red flakes or yellow flakes( Fe<80ppm)
USE for leather or tannery , textile, print, molting, paper making, for lead zinc ore
Sodium sulfide 60% yellow flakes Specification:
Red flakes: 50ppm-150ppm
Yellow flakes: Fe:80ppm ,
Sodium sulfide 60% yellow flakes main spec:
Sodium sulfide 60% red flakes usage :
1. used in Leather or tanning for removing hair from hides and skins.
2. used in synthetic organic intermediate and preparation of sulfur dye additives .
3. in textile industry as a bleaching, as a desulfurizing and as a dechlorinating agent, used in pulp and paper industry.
4. sodium sulphide is used in water treatment as an oxygen scavenger agent.
5. in the photographic industry to protect developer solutions from oxidation.
6. It is used in the production of rubber chemicals and other chemical compounds.
7. It is use in other applications include ore flotation, oil recovery, food preservative, making dyes, and detergent.
8. used in mining industry as inhibitor , curing agent , removing agent